Monday, January 10, 2011

Vistaprint: A Professional Printing Money Saver

I am currently working on pulling together baby shower invites for my sister in law's shower. I thought I would print them at Staples but they quoted me $68 including envelopes. I was blown away by the cost as I only needed 45 invites. I told Staples "thanks but not thanks" and ran home to my old standby Vistaprint.

Vistaprint is a wonderful online printing site that is always running a deal on everything. The more you use the site the better the deal become. You have to know that Vistaprint will try to sell you lots of extras once you start to place your order, but if you can resist the impulse buys and make your way to check-out you can save a bundle. (I actually made my wedding invites via Vistaprint super cheap and they were beautiful.)

Moral of the story, I printed the baby shower invites, bought envelopes, and received a new return address stamp for $32 including shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment